Lilium (SessileNomad Cover) Lilium (SessileNomad Cover)

Wow!

That was amazing. What genre would this be? I've always loved music of this style but I've never really gotten a name for it. Would it be glitch... or what? Reminds me of Venetian Snares.

SessileNomad responds:

has a lot of different names, pretty common titles are IDM and breakcore, drill n bass, other dumb genre titles

venetian snares is pretty much amazing, i liek the flashbulb, aphex twin, wisp and u-ziq quite a bit as well

Zelda Memories Zelda Memories

Pretty neat

Love it, only thing I'd work on is the levels. This does bring back great memories though ^_^

uvao 2 theme 2 uvao 2 theme 2

Beautiful

Beautiful track! :D

FF | Dirty FF | Dirty

Excellent

Great job! Love it :)

freddyfinger responds:

thanks a lot

RoBoLand&amp;gt;&amp;lt;&amp;gt;&amp;lt;&amp;gt;{DnA}&amp;lt;&amp;gt;&amp;lt;&amp;gt;&amp;lt; RoBoLand><><>{DnA}<><><

Butterscotch, yo!

It's pretty neat, I like the change, but the synths you used are a bit too dinky. Maybe change the instruments, and change up the drums a bit, and it'd be a lot better. :)

DNAmusic responds:

thx for the review, i was testing out new instruments and the effects i could put on em

.:How the West Was Metalized;. .:How the West Was Metalized;.

Wow

Nice job :D well mixed and everything ^^

LEDGEndary (revised) LEDGEndary (revised)

Nice

Nice job :D Reminds me of Muse, forgot which song but the intro is kind of like this.

Theledge93 responds:

Muse? No way! Thanks, He's really unique And im glad i could come close enough to resemble him.

Dearly Beloved (KH2) Dearly Beloved (KH2)

&lt;3!!!!!

Awesome job :D I love this song.

{425} CraZe {425} CraZe

Pro

Hmm, there should definitely be words to this, I could see this being like an MSI song or something.

Great job man ^_^

Michael425 responds:

I could see that man.

Thanks for the review. make sure to fav.